Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gooooooooooooal!

I hit 187 today, which is kind of a big deal for me. In October, when Mike and I joined the gym, I stepped onto the giant scale to reveal a whopping 217. Dixon was 4 months old, so yes, there was some pregnancy weight there, but for the most part, it was ALL me. Today, I am 30 pounds lighter, thanks to LOTS of hard work and perseverance. I'm about halfway to where I think I can reasonably maintain , so I just wanted to share my accomplishment with my favorite people!

Also, if you're looking for some motivation and some inspiration, I discovered this blog a couple of days ago. Because of it, I'm registering my whole family for Ogden's Family Fun 5K in August.

Who's with me?


Post Edit: Sorry, I think I got the link fixed. Also, don't forget to check out my last post...you may have missed it.

1 comment:

Fiddlefish said...

Go 'manda! Go 'manda!