Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Finds & Downloads

Just wanted to pass along a few of my newest finds that I thought you may be interested in!

First, since the last day of school is TODAY, I was happy to have found these great teacher appreciation ideas at The Fickle Pickle, and the great news is, you can copy the templates right off her site! Because I had 7 teacher gifts to make, and limited funds, I used the "You're o"Fish"ally the BEST!" tag, since a bag of Swedish fish was only $2 at Walmart. WAY easy, but still a nice gift to thank the teachers. I also had the girls write each of their teachers a letter telling them how they appreciated them and what their favorite thing about the school year was.



This little jewel can be found as a free PDF download on Dandee's site.
This is perfect for any of you involved in YW, but for those like me, who are not, it's still an inspiration & I plan to frame this for my girls' bedrooms!

No comments: