Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Progress & Bloom

Allow me to celebrate for just a moment.

As I stepped on the scale this morning, the numbers 1-9-9 stared back at me. It's been a while since I've seen that 'one' come at the beginning of my weight, so I'm going to try not to reward myself with a Krispy Kreme. I'm really excited about my progress so far--13 pounds in two months! I'd say that's right on track! If I maintain this rate, I'll reach my goal of 150 by October! The next big milestone will be 175, which I haven't weighed since I was preggers with Bridget--almost 5 years ago. So, here's to progress!

Hey--I'm posting again over at BLOOM today. You should check it out!

3 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Good for you! Go 'manda. Go 'manda.

Marisa said...

Yay Amanda! That is definitely cause for celebration. I just read the Bloom blog right before this one, not realizing you were the Amanda writing it! Great tips on meal planning.

Julie w said...

Congratulations Amanda. That's soo great! I know how rough losing weight can be. Way to go!