Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kids

First of all, thanks for your baby name ideas! Little Max Steven Lowe (at least, this is his name for now...poor Ben had his birth certificate changed 2 or 3 times before they finally left well enough alone!) was born on Thursday, April 30, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz. and was 21" long. Given his dad's urinary habits, it was no surprise to us that he peed all over the place before the umbilical cord could be cut. (Anyone who knows Tyler knows that his metabolism is so high that he's in the bathroom at least every 2 hours with a full bladder!) Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough with the camera to catch him in action! Everyone's doing well and are back in the comfort of their home. I can't help but feel WAY overdue now even with 6 weeks to go, because it seemed as though Meredith and I were pregnant together the whole time. I tried to talk Dr. Boheen into just delivering me since we were both aready there, but she wasn't buying it. Thanks for the extra month & 1/2, Mer.

I also just wanted to post something funny that happened at church today. A sister was sharing her testimony and mentioned how much she loves the principles of the gospel. A very confused Katie looked up and me and said, "But Mom, we don't HAVE Principals at our church!" Guess we'll be having a little Family Home Evening on what "principles" are!

No comments: